Wednesday, March 15, 2006

First time!

Well hello there! This is my first time trying to put a blog on the net for everyone to read, so bear with me. I've just got home from school today, which was not a bad day. We discussed the female reproductive system in Bio 30 today and dealt primarily with the menstruation cycle. It was quite interesting, and definately less uncomfortable than when we were doing the male system on Monday. Especially when Bob was making little comments that are....less than attractive. Monday was also the day when I went to choir and voice lessons, and Rhonda and I discussed the up coming festival. My musical theatre piece is about a woman who marry's men but when she 'falls out of' love with them, offs them instead of divorcing them. It's quite funny too, although Jeff thinks it's disturbing. Hey, Rhonda and I had a laugh deciding on choreography.
We just finished trying to push Barry's car out of the snow drift he decided to drive into last night. His parking spot was blown over with snow and he still thought he could pull in with a little '96 sunfire. Yea, that's what I thought. He's stuck really good and we have to wait until dad gets home from hauling wheat to pull it out. Oh well, that's the way it goes. Jeff wants the computer and I've been on here for a while, so maybe I should let him eh? Talk to ya l8er!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home