Thursday, March 16, 2006

Craziness

Back from another long day at school. And another day gone before prom, which is on May 26!! I have my dress, I have hair and make-up appointments booked, looking at shoes, I'm tanning and getting pretty dark. It's all good! Well, not so much. My bio teacher just got checked into the hospital last night for something serious, although they don't know what it is exactly. He is being moved to the Castor hospital tomorrow, he's in Stettler today. So yea, pretty much just had one class today, which was English. We're studying Greek mythology and are going to be reading 'Prometheus Bound' in a couple days, so that will be cool.
I'm going to Three Hills this weekend to recertify my NLS and WSI which will be fun.....did I say that on the last post? I'll have to check. But I'm staying w' Carm so that'll be a good time b/c I haven't seen her for a couple weeks! AAHHH, I haven't seen Sam for over a month now, and she's taking the course as well so at least I'll get to visit a little bit.
I've been doing a lot of thinking about my college next year. I think that a year off after the first year will be good, b/c right now I'm really getting sick of school. But I do have to take at least one year in Bible School before doing something else, that's my parents one rule about post-secondary education. I love three hills though, and can't wait to go. Anyways, though I should go(hey that rhymes!) and get some work done. Chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home