Saturday, April 15, 2006

This day in the History of Kelly!!

Goodmorning! I'm sitting here at work and preparing for the patients to come in and decided to write a little blog! Recently reading Margaret and Tyler's blog I noticed she had a blog that said what were you doing this day last year. Well, this day last year I was getting baptised at the church I go to. I remember thinking when I was under, 'I hope he brings me back up!' how silly eh? But yea, I really should get back to work now. Have an awesome spring day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Faye said...

Actually, I'm really impressed that you remember when you were baptised. Would you beleive it took me until I turned 14 to learn my own birth date? Anyways...good to hear from you. Keep up the postingness.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks Faye! It's actually written on my calander so I won't forget!! (oooppsss!!) anyways, hope you know when your b-day is now. TTYL

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home