Saturday, July 08, 2006

July is coming and going

Well, why does it always seem that I post while I'm at work? Must be because work is usually slow. Today wasn't slow though, kinda fast, but I'm almost done my shift and they have high speed here which is awesome compared to our dial up modem at home. Anyways, my finals went well in June, except for my Spanish 30, which I had to rewrite after getting 31% on my first one. So that was a lot of fun. The pool has been interesting this season so far. Our new schedule just got redone after Pam(our manager) realized that there weren't enough kids to have the three guards scheduled for the two week lesson session. So now I've been cut about three hours a day for two weeks. Not too thrilled about that, but nobody seems to want lessons this year. Craziness, oh well. Almost all my kids in this session past so that's an added bonus! We had a fecal contamination Wednesday afternoon so all Thursday the pool was closed. YAY! I said no working all Thursday, I can relax and sleep in. my dad said "hahahahahahahaha!!! We're casterating calves thursday!" GRRRRRRRRR, twenty four hours later, I have a total of 8 bruises on my lower body and had the experience of learning what it was like to be kicked by both back feet of a 170lbs bull in the stomach. huraahh huraahhh! Soooo much fun I could hardly contain my joy. That's alright though, my cousin David, his wife Debbie and they're 18 month baby came to visit and helped to calves on Friday. So that was cool, I hadn't seen them for almost a year, so that was cool. David's older brother Cam, his wife Nikki and their four kids decided to surprise us and come down to help with calves as well, (Cam and Dave's parents have been down all week) that was awesome, their fourth kid is just six months old. She's sooooo adorable! awwww, I wanted to keep her, Cam and Nikki might have let me but their three other kids just love Rachel, so they wouldn't let me. *tear tear*
Anyways, I have ten minutes left in my shift, and am going to take off now. So yea, hope everybody is having an awesome summer! drop me a line on my hotmail! God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home