Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Depressed

Well hello! It's two days away from Prom and you'd think that I'd be bursting with excitement right? Wrong, I'm sooooo stressed out right now, in between helping to run the house with mom in a wheel chair, and getting everything ready, I'm always grouchy and always tired. To top it all off today, I found out my best friend who was coming to grad and Edmonton on Saturday, couldn't get the weekend off. Her boss tried REALLY hard to find somebody to take her shift, but in the end it didn't work out. So right now, I'm really really depressed and frustrated. I'm sorry this is short, but could you guys pray for me? So that I'm not so depressed and out of joint on Prom day, so that it will be fun and full of surprises and good times? I love you all, and promise to send pics! God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home