Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday May 19th

A girl friend of mine birthday party is on Tuesday. I found out yesterday I wasn't invited because she didn't know how to be friends with both of us. I called and yelled at him, well not yelling per se, but very angrily spoke to him. I think it made me more mad that he didn't say a whole lot. I am going to the party, but I have to leave before he gets there, that's alright though, I work at 5:30 the next morning so I have to leave early anyways. It did make me miss him more today though, knowing that I cannot even see him until the fall. I didn't realize how much I wanted it until I couldn't have it. Poop in a bucket! I want to be friends with him, I want to have input into his life and comfort him when he's having a bad day. Maybe that's never going to happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home