Thursday, July 01, 2010

Canada Day

A day to celebrate Canada...and my second last day at work until I return in August. I am getting excited for the trip, a little nervous as well, but I've never been good at not worrying about something, so the nerves are expected. Even anticipated, but still not dealt with. This past month has been good, learning to live by myself again, waiting for the next stage of my life to begin. I won't say I have moved on, but I'm getting there. Strange isn't it? I'm the one who ended it and I'm having troubles moving on with it. It has been a summer of memories though, remembering things that I had forgotten about last summer. Enjoying time with family that was lost from then. I find that I am enjoying being busy, letting work consume my life for the most part, and family for the rest. When I am busy, I don't have to think about all that is happening you know? I can just enjoy the time I am in, and not worry about the past or the future. It's the down times that get me, when I am least busy, that seems to be my worst days. But I am happy, enjoying myself as much as I can. Laughing is good, and I have done a lot of that this past month. I should go and rejoin my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home