Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer

Can you believe that summer is almost over? I am back at school already...helping the freshmen learn about campus and different things that are going on. Weird eh? The Philippines was great super exciting and challenging and busy and overwhelming but awesome. I loved it, can't wait to see what happens in my next adventures!

Different note: I didn't realize how much hope I had put in seeing him again and the excitement that I got from getting to develop the friendship again. And that is not going to happen. My heart breaks all over when I think about it, and it's not my fault this time. I want to talk to him and enjoy getting to hear about the summer and be old friends. I thought it would be easy...but apparently it's not. I wish that we could at least trade summer stories...sit and talk about the summer.
Maybe later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home