Sunday, October 03, 2010

Smile...God is in control

I am learning...slowly :) I feel that since a couple of my friends, who were my sole source of information about him are gone for a while, things have gotten better. I don't here as much gossip, or news. I can't complain as much because there is no one around to listen. I have made a promise not to vent as much, only one day a week, if I must. So we'll see what happens. I am learning, maybe much slower to control my physical desires as they come up. I think that is the hard part, because they come up at the most inopportune times. When I am lying in bed, or in the shower. Sometimes when I am at practicum a little thing will come up and bring back memories. Hopefully I am learning to cope, I hope that he is as well. I still want more than a lot of things, to be friends. I miss our conversations, and ability to banter back and forth. Maybe that will never come, but I hope it will. I know that I am planning to ask him for coffee in January, hopefully things will be better then. One of my friends said that, that was a good plan, give him a few more months to deal with things.
I am going back to my parents house for thanksgiving next weekend. I haven't been there in over a month and it will be good to see my dad again...I have seen everyone else in my family at different times since I've been home. But I haven't even talked to dad for a while. I am looking forward to it a lot, and I am bringing a couple friends who are too far from home to go for Thanksgiving, home with me. It will be fun, I like them both a lot. I should take off though, and finish getting ready for church. Smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home